- Joint Co-ordinator with the Department of Orthopaedics for the ‘Body in Motion’ Module in the 2nd year and contributor to the module in the 3rd year ‘Body in Motion II’.
- Bedside tutorials for 4th and 5th year students in Medicine.
- Clinical teaching in the Rheumatology Clinics for 5th year students.
- Use of “Patient Partners” for undergraduate training.
- We have two medical registrars rotating through the Department at any one time.
- We offer clinical rheumatology teaching once a month on a Monday afternoon.
- We present in rotation at the General Medicine Postgraduate meeting on Monday, Grand Round, Problem Round and Basic Sciences.